Friday, May 3, 2013

So Long, Farewell...

 
To all my lovely friends and readers that have so far been so encouraging towards this Blog, thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope you are enjoying what you are reading and seeing, and look forward to making this Blog a destination for you to escape the daily grind and share my love of anything and everything.
 
While we are on the topic of escaping the daily grind, I am off on a little holiday.
Two highly anticipated weeks in Bali, including a new experience for myself - a 7 day Yoga and Surf retreat at the newly opened and beautiful Salt Retreat. www.saltretreats.com
 
My friends and I are really looking forward to some sun, relaxing and stretching. Ok, a few cocktails probably wouldn't go astray either... or a massage...or that leather skirt I'll be getting made.
As a newbie to Yoga this should be interesting and i'm really looking forward to just switching off my brain and enjoying the present.
Here is a little sneak peak of where we intend to do such things
 
 
Have you packed your bags yet?
I look forward to sharing with you all about this amazing destination and retreat. Posts will resume on my return. In the meantime, enjoy the sunshine and the cool weather, it's the best part of Autumn!
 
xxx
 
Images: They All Hate Us | Salt Retreats Website
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts!