Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Habits




I don't know about you, but lately i've been feeling a little...blah. Not stuck in a rut or lazy, but blah nonetheless. Maybe it's because you've had a long day, and you're tired, low on energy, or quite simply cant contemplate coming home to cook dinner or clean the house.

An amazing, relaxing holiday, followed by a really inconvenient injury, and a business trip, has left me feeling blah and deflated, and wondering how I can best get back on track.
You may not have seen many posts for awhile. The motivation has been lacking, so giving less than 100% to this fun and enjoyable space is not an option, and realistically the job that pays my bills, consumes a lot of my time, energy and thought processes currenly.
But excuses aside, this blog still makes me happy, and encourages me to continue to share inspiration and ideas with you all, in the hopes that you can take a little, or a lot away from it.

This week I've been dedicating time to catching up on sleep, energy, and enjoying looking forwards not backwards. Amazing things start to happen when you look forwards, who would have thought!

Monday, begins the start of a new week, of which I will be ridding myself of this blah mentality and implementing some new ideas and habits into my every day.

- Preparing meals the night before. This will allow me a little sleep in, but not compromise on healthy meals

- Stretching every night before move. Improving blood flow and flexibility

- Assess my weekly workouts to see what other results I can achieve from them

- Researching different food recipes for my next grocery shop and food prep opportunity

~

What are some new habits that you will be trying next week?




Words: My Own






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts!