Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Faves

Hmmm how to follow last week's Friday Faves that was all sunshine, sunscreen and cocktails?
Short but sweet, Friday Faves this week have the theme of thankfulness
 
Speaking of thankfulness, Mother's Day is this Sunday 11th April in Australia. Share with your mum the things she does that you're thankful for
xxx
 
 

 
Thankful for cold mornings that elicit warm cups of tea, that feels like a hug from the inside
 
 
Thankful for the bootcamp girls, who make the dark, outside night sessions motivating and hilarious, and just that little bit harder to skip out on a session
 
 
Thankful for the cooler weather, that gives me the excuse to burn candles at night. Romantic setting for one!
 
 
Thankful for this little muffin, who makes you feel loved
 
Google Images
 
Thankful for Netball season. Glued to the TV on Sunday afternoons. The perfect weekend wind-down. What will my sister and I do once it's over?
 
 
 
 
Words: My Own
Images: My Own unless stated


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts!