Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Faves

Friday Faves
This week's Friday Faves are incredibly random but hopefully enjoyable nontheless
 
Sometimes the best things occur when not planned
Enjoy!
 
 
Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion
This product was marketed and released last year, and I didn't pay much attention to it. How can something act as a moisturiser inside the shower? I'm glad you asked!
The lotions ingredients are activated by water and immediately absorb into the skin. You can use your regular soap or body wash, and follow with the Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion. Rinse off and then step out and dry off. It legitimately feels like you've just applied moisturising lotion and remains like this for the whole day
 

Lorna Jane - Nourish
The Pre-Order release of Lorna Jane's first cookbook "Nourish".
Very eager to check this one out! Making Dinner's are my downfall, and it's probably time I expanded my creativity from chicken and salad.
 


Baies Candle by Diptyque
Included in the reasons why I love winter, is that there's more of an excuse to burn awesome smelling candles in this cold weather. One of my favourites and worth the money, is Baies by Diptyque. This baby was lit over the long weekend, where it burned evenly and smelt amazingly of roses and blackcurrents for over 4 hours.
 

 
CoYo Yoghurt
A yummy alternative from the dairy yoghurts around, CoYo is made from the creamy milk of the coconut with plant fed probiotic cultures. Available with Mango, Passionfruit, Mixed Berries, or my favourite - Plain ol' Coconut. Tastes amazing with fresh berries of your own and cinnamon.


 
Old School Songs
If you can remember this one, and better yet still willingly dance to it, then we can be friends. So many things wrong with this song, yet so many things right.
Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl
Not your thing? Enjoy the abs shot anyway
 

 
 
Words: My Own
Images: Google Images
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts!