Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A change (will do you good)

Happy Tuesday!
I hope you are all having a great start to the week.
It's been some months now since this little hobby of mine has taken shape, so thank you to all those return readers, those that share my link with friends and family, or who personally contact me to let me know how much you are enjoying what you are reading.
 

Things are changing, and i'm keen to have this creative space change and grow, along with myself and my own goals.
 
If you enjoy spending time on Healthy, Happy Mind as much as I do, did you know that you can sign up for email updates?
 
Scroll down the Right Hand side of the blog to "Enter your email to Subscribe".
For those that are unsure what this means - by entering your email address and "Submit" this adds your email address to the blog database so that you can receive any updates via email when I put new posts up. You will receive a small teaser of what the latest post entails, and it will allow you to click on your email, and will take you straight to the blog to continue reading!


 
Next, I would love to get to know you more! What would you like to read or see more of on the blog? Are you the type of person that would also follow an Instagram account or a Facebook page of Healthy, Happy, Mind?
 
Simply comment below this post and let me know your feedback!
x
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts!