Thursday, November 7, 2013

Silly Season Organisation

 
Don't freak out when I tell you...that we only have 7 Saturday's left until Christmas.
Can you believe we are already in November, where did this year go?
 
Scoffing at how 'early' all the Christmas decorations, wrapping paper, chocolates etc that are now in the shops, will probably get me into trouble the week before Christmas when the realisation hits that I am not at all prepared.
 
Like many of the December issue of magazines currently out on the stands, this could have been a post about staying healthy during the festive season. How to eat and drink wisely and within your limits of control. But sometimes I think, the more you read those things, the more you want to rebel against them, and I won't be held responsible for that extra bottle of Veuve you had to have, nor the second helping of pavlova!
 
This post is instead a bit of a bucket list/wish list. Maybe January is still a little far away for you to want to think about making some new years resolutions. Instead this list I have created can be used as a fun way of putting to paper the things you'd like to achieve before 2014 graces us with its presence.
 
The fields are open to interpretation, and you can have more than one answer for each, but the aim is to print it, write it and stick it somewhere that's going to encourage and remind you, to give them a go.
 
I'd love to hear some of your lists and which ones you think you'd like to achieve first! For me, my most important, as always, will be -
 
STOP: Worrying
START: Living in the moment
 
Have fun with it
x
 


 

 
Words: My Own


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts!