Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Faves

Happy Friday All!
 
Enjoy this week's Friday Faves!
 
 
Cookie shaped shot glass
 
From the man that created the "cronut", comes a cookie baked and shaped shot glass, for you to pour your milk into and drink/eat
 

Dominique Ansell Instagram



Bruno Mars
 
After seeing Bruno Mars in concert this week, it reminded me why I love him as a performer. He keeps his clothes on at all times, looks a little nerdy, but his voice performing live is amazing. No props or fancy graphics required, just a whole lot of singing and guitar playing. It reaffirmed my favourite Bruno Mars song to date - Gorilla
 
Google Images
 
 
Yoga
 
Do you have a favourite day of the week? Mine are currently Wednesdays, as that's when I head to Yoga, switch off, relax and stretch myself out.
Alongside attending for the flexibility aspect, I'm really enjoying pushing myself through the challenging poses, and feeling the sense of accomplishment as each week I get closer to achieving those poses that I could not previously do.
Yoga brings benefits such as better sleep, relaxation, joint mobility and movement to help decrease the onset of arthritis, positions like downward dog place pressure on your arms to hold your body weight, which in turn assist your bone strength to prevent osteoperosis. Yoga's ability to lower the level of cortisol (stress hormone) is also a no brainer.
For those that think that yoga belongs to the mung bean hippies, the above should be enough to make you think again.
 
Come visit my lovely lady Louise at Surfside Yoga
 

Surfside Yoga Facebook
 
 
 

Tim Tams
 
Really, the picture says it all doesn't it?
Everything I imaged it would taste like, but better


Google Images
 
 



Flu Season
 
It's begun. How do I know? It got me. It got me good.
The one thing that always helps with a faster flu season recovery is this bottle of goodness. ArmaForce by Bioceuticals
Containing Olive leave, echinacea and andrographis, this is a more natural solution to the over the counter cold and flu tablets that you can take. 
 
Available at most health food stores and chemists
 


Bioceuticals Website



Words: My Own


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts!