Monday, October 14, 2013

My Life - Now vs Perfect



I would be lying if I said that I didn't continuously work on my life balance. Maybe this is something that I will never get perfect, but i'm certainly trying (end enjoying) making it so.
As we grow, our perspectives change. Our priorities change. Our relationships change and our focus changes. Despite how others may make you feel, this is not a bad thing. 

Are there changes to your current life balance that you'd like to make? No idea where to get started?
Below are common categories that most of us currently do in the areas of our life on a weekly basis:

Contribution
Self Development
Leisure
Hobby
Alone Time
Business
Family 
Relationship
Friends

You can put comments in each of these fields with what you currently do, to weigh up exactly what is not balanced.

Then on another piece of paper, write the same categories and put your "ideal" comments in these fields. Maybe you want to fill up more of the Alone Time category, or the Friends category?

By creating both lists of activities this will act as a visual aid to how you're currently balancing your current life vs how you would like to balance it better.

If you view your current life balance and you like what you see, then this is perfect. Perhaps you are one of those lucky people that can help others grow and achieve. You can help pull others up and influence them to create a healthy and balanced life in all areas of life that are important to them.

Words: My Own
Image: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts!