Thursday, January 9, 2014

What's In My Bag...

In some exciting news, I was selected by blogger and artist Kristina from EmmaKisstina to participate in her 'What's In My Bag" series!
 
Kristina does custom prints for small businesses, bloggers and custom illustrations from her Etsy shop. I sent in some pictures of my "favourite things" and a few days later, she had created this amazing collection that describes me perfectly.
 
"Today's illustration features health and wellness blogger Nicole of Healthy Happy Mind and her favorite bag items. What a perfect way to start off the year, especially since it's resolution time, with someone who promotes positive thinking. (I think we could probably all work on being a little more positive. Don't you think?)"
 
 
 
What do you think?
 
 
To read more, here is the link to the feature of my blog on her website:
 
You can also check out other gorgeous illustrations for purchase on her Etsy store:
 
 
Nicole
x


2 comments:

I would love to know your thoughts!